Through our agreement with Tennessee Wesleyan, you can get your Associate degree at Cleveland State and then enter Tennessee Wesleyan as a junior, allowing you to achieve a Bachelor’s degree in Management Excellence. In addition, you can finish your Bachelor’s degree in 36 months and never leave our campus. All Tennessee Wesleyan classes are taught at Cleveland State!
Associate of Applied Science Degree-Business Concentration
The next Advance Business cohort (begin and finish with the same group of people) begins Summer 2016. Here are things that you can do in January to be ready:
• Apply to the college
• Apply for financial aid
• Meet with Advance staff to find out more
Advance Business, Cleveland State’s block scheduling format, offers working adults a convenient way to obtain a college degree taking classes with the same core group of students.
• Accelerated program, obtain a degree in 16 months.
• Students focus on only 2 courses at a time.
• Classes offered in the evenings and online – every Thursday night.
• Courses will be offered at both the Cleveland Campus and the Athens Center.
• The degree program is eligible for federal financial aid.
• You will be in class with “like-minded” people, who are focused, self- disciplined and want their degree.
• Dividing semesters into multiple terms allow students to focus on fewer courses at one time – focus on two courses at one time.
• Students know up front their scheduling for the entire program.
• Networking Opportunities—students form strong connections with other working students/professionals.
• Working towards your degree as a group has been proven to dramatically improve graduation rates.
• Student retention rates for this program are much higher than those in traditional programs.
• Faculty are committed to helping students achieve their individual goals.
• Earning your business degree opens doors for promotion in your career.
• Cleveland State works hand in hand to ensure smooth transfer of credits to local universities and colleges for the Bachelor of Science degree in Business.
For more information:
423-472-7141, Ext. 478 or 245