Dual Admission Agreements can facilitate student transfer after associate degree completion, remove barriers for students in attaining their educational goals, and provide a curriculum plan for students for seamless transition into a bachelor's degree program.
A community college and a college/university can concurrently admit a student meeting admission requirements for both institutions. The dually-admitted student has the advising and student service benefits of both institutions.
Advantages for Students
- Students are guaranteed acceptance upon completion of the A.A., A.S., A.S.T. or specifically articulated A.A.S. degree from CLSCC rather than to a particular college or major. Admission to a particular major requires students to meet the criteria designated by that major.
- Students will become familiar with the university/college staff and academic advisors, which should facilitate the transition process.
- Students will be able to view their entire degree plans at the onset of their college career.
- Students may receive a student ID card at the partnering 4 year institution. The card may allow access to the 4 year institutions athletic events, cultural events, speakers, library and other services available (Some institutions may charge a nominal fee for certain ID card benefits).
- Scholarship opportunities may be available to certain institutions.
The TTU Intent to Participate form needs to be sent to TTU.
- Dual Admissions Agreement between CSCC and TWC
- TWC Reverse Transfer Agreement
- TWC Student Intent to Participate Form